As an independent broker I am authorized to represent most major health insurance companies.
From Medicare Supplements with separate Prescription Drug Plans to Medicare Advantage Plans with drug coverage built in, I am here to guide you in finding the plan that best meets your needs.
I have been serving southern Nevada for over 30 years and always put my client’s needs first. My goal is to help you understand your Medicare benefits and the plan options available.
Questions to think about:
- How’s your current health?
- Do you take any prescription drugs?
- Do you have a preferred doctor, hospital or clinic?
- Are you on a fixed budget or do you expect changes to your finances in the coming year?
- Are benefits like vision, hearing or dental important to you?
- Do you have plans to travel?
- Do you have any wellness goals you want to achieve?
Consider these facts in deciding if a Medicare Advantage Plan for hospital and medical coverage is right for you:
- Medicare Advantage Plans may cover costs & services not covered by Original Medicare.
- Medicare Advantage Plans may have lower deductibles & co-payments than Original Medicare.
- Medicare Advantage Plans often have low premiums and may include drug coverage.
- No health questions asked.
- All Medicare beneficiaries, including people on Medicare due to a disability, are guaranteed acceptance regardless of health conditions (except End Stage Renal Disease).
Consider these facts in deciding if a Medicare Supplement Plan for hospital and medical coverage is right for you:
- Typically the more comprehensive the coverage, the higher the monthly premium for the Medicare supplement plan.
- Helps you manage the out-of-pocket costs that Medicare Parts A and B don’t pay.
- Plans offer the freedom to go to any hospital or physician accepting Medicare patients. Coverage goes with you when you move or travel anywhere in the U.S.
- Medicare supplement plans do not include prescription drug coverage.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today! Call 702-778-5005 now!